BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 3, 2011

Informal Theme No.3

                                                   Girl Scout Camping

             The scouting activities for me ever since is exciting because I can meet new friends and learn many things. There are lots of exciting activities like games, orientation and most of all the campfire, here we sing many songs like Campfires Burning, Come, Come Light Up the Fire and so many songs. We had competitions like Cheering, Presentations. I learned new song that most of the scouters love also, MAMA MY HEAD AND MY SELF WHAT IS THIS HERE THIS IS MY
...brain buster                          .....neck breaker
...eye dropper                         .....chest protector
...nose blower                         .....BOY HUGGER
...mouth pusher                        ...fruit basket
...chin chopper                         ...knee bender       ...foot stopper




TIKI TIKI TOO!! that what I learned from the SCOUTS Mama my head and my self^_^

0 comments: